PS4 *SOLO* BUY EVERYTHING FOR FREE! FROZEN MONEY GLITCH!

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Modding' started by shiftteam, Aug 3, 2018 with 376 replies and 51,350 views.

1. HappyDS

HappyDS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Your original file that you uploaded. Contains edited classes that force money to freeze in MP.

Classes inside savegame have no encryption except what is used to encrypt the savegame.

Not a bad way to bring a mod menu, over into MP. X3T Hazards Tool can extract raw files. Anyway nice way for freezing money in MP if thats how you done it :wink:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 8:52 AM
  2. Bobbykonkle

Bobbykonkle Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. Rogueganggang

Rogueganggang Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No. Your not deleting a character.
    [doublepost=1533912096][/doublepost]Or explain what your thinking. Maybe we can see

4. OP
    shiftteam

shiftteam Getting There

Ratings:
    Yeah it is. You can transfer from male to female and vice versa without deleting character.

5. Bobbykonkle

Bobbykonkle Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sweet so dress female do frozen money then swap characters

6. Bobbykonkle

Bobbykonkle Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Holy bro almost every frozen money is an outfit transfer research before you blast son maybe you’ll learn somthing

• Like Like x 2
  7. MarloweXMarleyy

MarloweXMarleyy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lol, right.

8. Jimmy2times

Jimmy2times Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Maybe we can see.... has me lmao!! Explain what you were thinking. This is by far one of the easiest outfit transfer methods ever.

9. lukakeiton

lukakeiton Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Still working

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. skeeze415

skeeze415 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thats cool...how did you do that? Get your ps4 to talk?

11. GamerHov

GamerHov Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm having issues killing the bird. I drop down into the water while exiting DM then fast as s*** double tap the PS button to "Start GTA Online" and reject, but every time I come back to Franklin phasing in place where you turn into Phyllis. Any adice for a DM noob?

12. lukakeiton

lukakeiton Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes, instead going to dm with Franklin, do the Patricia's trick and enter to dm with Patricia.
    Now, go to actor, then animals and stay in the second one until you see the animal. Press circle twice and exit to gta. By now, you are in a black screen. Recent activity and cancel it. Now repeat the same thing but now select the online character. You are now in sp with your online character. Go to creator and continue doing the glitch.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Rogueganggang

Rogueganggang Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok. My bad. New to frozen money glitches. So if I am on female and make the outfits when during the glitch do swap to male character ? Can I still buy deluxos.

14. lukakeiton

lukakeiton Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You can also try to buy some ammo and see what happens.

15. Rogueganggang

Rogueganggang Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I know how to do the glitch but I was looking for more info into making outfits on the female and switching them to the male without deleting character. At what point in the glitch would I swap characters
    [doublepost=1534039414][/doublepost]Sorry for being off topic

16. GamerHov

GamerHov Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm trying to switch to Michael after loading the save but the character wheel isn't coming up I also haven't been able to get online since starting. I'll also note that my game crashed on my last attempt with the bird. Did I somehow masterfully brick my account?

17. lukakeiton

lukakeiton Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Reset cache and try again

18. MarloweXMarleyy

MarloweXMarleyy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Anyone care to explain the outfit transfer method using the frozen money save as i dont want to delete my 2nd character?

19. 1800killz

1800killz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    deleting 2nd character is not required. I will pm you the details.

• Like Like x 1
  20. 1800killz

1800killz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    the text to speech function. It's not as cool as you may thing some droney annoying robot lady talks to you and reads out every thing as you do anything in the ps4 menu. i shut that off after 20 minuets.
    [doublepost=1534078992][/doublepost]
    That's not a thing. You do not do the component transfer you start with outfits made by yourself via the GTA Save Editor program or other gltichers who have provided game saves such as Rhino Modz or Mr. Glitches.